North Carolina Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
North Carolina’s Premier Directory for Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Specialists
Welcome to North Carolina Bioidentical Hormone Doctors Directory, featuring listings of experienced providers offering Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy in the Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia Metropolitan area and serving the surrounding areas of Mecklenburg County, Iredell County, Gaston County, Cleveland County, York County, Rowan County, Lincoln County, Stanly County, Union County, Chester County, and Cabarrus County!
In addition to Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy programs, many North Carolina Bioidentical Hormone Doctors also offer additional services such as Integrative Medicine, Functional Medicine, Medical Weight Loss Services, Medical Aesthetic treatments, Primary Care services and much more. We recommend you start by speaking with several local North Carolina Bioidentical Hormone Doctors serving the Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia Metropolitan Area to discuss your symptoms and ask questions. Take charge of your health today by choosing the local North Carolina Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Doctor who is the best match for you and your personal health needs.
Find North Carolina Bioidentical Hormone Doctors Near You:
Dr. Scott’s Restorative Health & Wellness
Premier Wellness Center
What Are Bioidentical Hormones
Bioidentical Hormones are identical in chemical and molecular structure to the hormones produced in the human body. They can be easily metabolized and used in the body with few to no side effects. Bioidentical Hormone doctors use Bioidentical Hormones to replace deficient and imbalanced hormones that may include estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, melatonin, human growth hormone, cortisol, DHEA, and pregnenolone.
The North Carolina Bioidentical Hormone Doctors featured take each patient’s unique health concerns and symptoms into consideration when developing a customized Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy program just for them. By creating custom-tailored Bioidentical Hormone treatments for each individual patient, the North Carolina Bioidentical Hormone Doctors can ensure that each patient receives the correct amount and combination of hormones to help them achieve optimal levels of health and wellness.
Conditions Treated With Bioidentical Hormones
- Adrenal Disorders
- Adrenal Disorders occur when your adrenal glands make too much or not enough hormones. These glands produce hormones that you can’t live without, including sex hormones and cortisol. Bio identical hormone replacement therapy can be used to bring your adrenal hormone levels back to optimal levels.
- Andropause is marked by the declining production of testosterone in men. This usually occurs between the ages of 45 and 55. BHRT is a natural therapy to restore youthful levels of testosterone and relieve the symptoms of andropause.
Learn more about BHRT for Andropause and Low Testosterone
- Fibromyalgia is chronic, widespread pain and tenderness to touch that may be localized or prevalent all over the body. Checking your sex hormones and cortisol production will help determine if a deficiency may be a contributing factor and whether BHRT can help.
- Insulin Resistance
- Insulin resistance occurs when your body either does not produce enough insulin or is not using insulin effectively. This causes glucose levels in your blood to elevate, leading to diabetic symptoms and complications. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy may help treat the underlying cause of some forms of insulin resistance.
- Menopause is a gradual process that happens when a woman’s ovaries produce less estrogen and progesterone. Bio identical hormone replacement therapy uses natural hormones to provide relief from symptoms and to correct hormonal imbalances and deficiencies.
Learn more about BHRT for Menopause and Perimenopause
- Osteoporosis occurs when bone density decreases, often due to estrogen deficiency. Osteoporosis often occur in women after menopause. Bio identical hormone replacement therapy can help restore the proper amounts of estrogen needed to protect you from osteoporosis.
- Parkinson's Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease is a neurodegenerative brain disorder affecting the nerve cells in the brain. Research has shown bioidentical hormone therapy, especially two forms of bioidentical estrogen, estradiol and estriol, may slow the progression and symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease.
- Perimenopause occurs in the years before menopause when the ovaries produce less estrogen. Symptoms can include menstrual irregularities, hot flashes, low libido, vaginal dryness and insomnia. Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy can help ease the side effects of this natural transition.
Learn more about BHRT for Menopause and Perimenopause
- Thyroid Disorders
- Thyroid Issues such as hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism can affect your overall health and wellness. Every cell in your body depends on thyroid hormones. When your thyroid is not performing well, it can wreak havoc on your body. Bio identical hormone replacement therapy can help restore proper thyroid hormone balance.
- Weight Loss Resistance
- Weight Loss Resistance can occur when factors such as chronic stress, age or genetic variables disrupt the hormonal balance of the body. Imbalances of estrogen and progesterone are typical causes of weight loss resistance. Restoring optimal hormone levels with bio identical hormone replacement therapy can help you get to a healthy weight.
Discover The Benefits Of BHRT For Yourself
If you have been suffering from the uncomfortable side effects of hormone imbalance, you owe it to yourself to contact one of the featured North Carolina Bioidentical Hormone Doctors today! You can learn more about the North Carolina Bioidentical Hormone Doctors featured on this directory and the many benefits provided by Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy HERE.
- Serving the Areas of:
- The North Carolina Bioidentical Hormone Doctors featured on the North Carolina Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Directory are proud to serve the Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia Metropolitan Statistical Area and counties including Mecklenburg County, York County, Union County, Gaston County, Cabarrus County, Iredell County, Rowan County, Lancaster County, Lincoln County, Stanly County, and Chester County, as well as the communities of Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Rock Hill, Huntersville, Kannapolis, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Monroe, Salisbury, Matthews, Cornelius, Mint Hill, Statesville, Fort Mill, Shelby, Waxhaw, Harrisburg, Mount Holly, Albemarle, Stallings, Davidson, Belmont, Tega Cay, Lincolnton, Weddington, Kings Mountain, Wesley Chapel, Lancaster, Pineville, York, Unionville, Marvin, Clover, Cherryville, Bessemer City, and Chester, North Carolina.