North Carolina Thyroid Imbalance Specialists
North Carolina’s Premier Directory for Thyroid Doctors in the Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia Metropolitan Area
Welcome to our North Carolina Thyroid Doctors Directory! Below, you will find listings of experienced Thyroid Doctors offering customized Hormone Replacement programs that treat the many symptoms and conditions related to hormone imbalance and thyroid disorders. These North Carolina Thyroid Doctors serve men and women located in the Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia Metropolitan area, including the surrounding areas of Mecklenburg County, Iredell County, Gaston County, Cleveland County, York County, Rowan County, Lincoln County, Stanly County, Union County, and Cabarrus County!
It is difficult to enjoy life to the fullest when you are constantly dealing with symptoms caused by an underactive or overactive thyroid. If doctors have told you there is nothing else they can do to correct your thyroid imbalance, you owe it to yourself to learn more about Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy. This natural alternative to prescription drugs can have you enjoying life to the fullest again, without the risk of harmful side effects.
Find North Carolina Bioidentical Hormone Doctors Near You:
Dr. Scott’s Restorative Health & Wellness
Premier Wellness Center
Bioidentical Hormones for Thyroid Symptom Relief
North Carolina Thyroid Doctors believe that Bioidentical Hormone Replacement programs are the most natural way to balance hormones and provide relief for patients experiencing symptoms of thyroid disorders and imbalances. The featured North Carolina Thyroid Doctors understand that no two patients are alike and will customize each treatment based on the patient’s specific needs. If you have had to stop taking prescription medication for your thyroid imbalance due to side effects and lack of symptom improvement, Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy may be a welcome relief. Because of the unchanged nature of the compounds, your body absorbs the hormones faster and you experience quicker balancing of your thyroid hormones, which means faster symptom relief!
Symptoms of Thyroid Imbalance
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
- Increased sensitivity or intolerance to cold
- Rough or dry skin
- Weight Gain
- Muscle Weakness
- Impaired Memory
- Irregular Menstrual Periods
- Increased Levels of Blood Cholesterol
- Coarse Hair or Hair Loss
- Pain and stiffness in joints
Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism
- Trouble focusing or inability to concentrate
- Reduction or loss of menstrual period
- Palpitations or increased heart rate
- Brittle or weak hair
- Nervousness or agitation
- Tremors or shakes
- Muscle weakness
- Trouble sleeping or inability to sleep
- Intolerance to heat
- Sudden Weight Loss
- Irritability and Mood Swings
- Changes in bowel movements
- Additional Thyroid Disorders
Common Thyroid Disorders
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Graves Disease
- Thyroid Nodules
- Thyroid Cancer
If you have been suffering from the uncomfortable side effects and symptoms of a hormonal imbalance due to a thyroid disorder, you owe it to yourself to contact one of the featured North Carolina Thyroid Doctors to find out if Bioidentical Hormones are right for you and schedule your consultation today.
- Serving the Areas of:
- The North Carolina Bioidentical Hormone Doctors featured on the North Carolina Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Directory are proud to serve the Charlotte-Concord-Gastonia Metropolitan Statistical Area and counties including Mecklenburg County, York County, Union County, Gaston County, Cabarrus County, Iredell County, Rowan County, Lancaster County, Lincoln County, Stanly County, and Chester County, as well as the communities of Charlotte, Concord, Gastonia, Rock Hill, Huntersville, Kannapolis, Indian Trail, Mooresville, Monroe, Salisbury, Matthews, Cornelius, Mint Hill, Statesville, Fort Mill, Shelby, Waxhaw, Harrisburg, Mount Holly, Albemarle, Stallings, Davidson, Belmont, Tega Cay, Lincolnton, Weddington, Kings Mountain, Wesley Chapel, Lancaster, Pineville, York, Unionville, Marvin, Clover, Cherryville, Bessemer City, and Chester, North Carolina.
You can read more about the benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy and how it can eliminate the uncomfortable symptoms of thyroid disorders HERE.